Social distancing is a concept people around the world have become familiar with because of the novel coronavirus.
It’s an important guideline, but one that is sometimes easy to forget. Fortunately, we’re surrounded by animals that have already mastered the practice! If you ever find yourself wondering about the proper protocol, look no further than the 17 furry experts below.
1. These kitties have the purrfect amount of space between them.
2. Here we see a very good boy setting an even better example.
3. “This Aussie heard about social distancing, cat didn’t.”
4. These ducks fit the bill when it comes to slowing the spread.
5. This group knows how to set boundaries.
6. Social distancing saves lives — in more ways than one.
7. “Bin chickens show backpackers how it’s done.”
8. “Social distancing with my frenemy Tilly.”
9. A prupper demonstration.
10. You may find this sight amoosing, but be sure to follow their lead!
11. Parking spaces make for pawsome separators.
12. As it turns out, roofs also function as cat holders.
13. This pup knows a special trick: Using circles can help flatten the curve!
14. Looks like this clawver feline has mastered the same trick!
15. Even peacocks understand why these details are so important.
16. These cats aren’t kitten around about safety.
17. Seagulls? More like social distancing sea-goals!
We can learn so much from animals! Let’s all make sure to follow their example so we can keep our loved ones safe. In the meantime, these cuties will keep us smiling!
Share this purrfect example to make someone smile today, and check out the Coronavirus Good News Dashboard for more stories of joy and hope.
Share your story & inspire the world.
If you have an uplifting story we would love to hear about it! Share it with us here.
The post 17 Animals That Have Mastered The Art Of Social Distancing appeared first on InspireMore.