Lana Del Rey is embarking on a captivating journey this autumn.
The acclaimed “A&W” songstress has unveiled an intimate 10-date tour spanning the United States in September and October, masterfully produced by Live Nation. The enchanting musical voyage will commence on September 14th in the charming town of Franklin, Tennessee, and meander through a selection of vibrant cities, including stops in Texas, Alabama, Florida, and beyond, before culminating in Charleston, West Virginia, on October 5th.
Del Rey’s recent adventures have seen her grace renowned festival stages, enthralling audiences at Outside Lands, Lollapalooza, and Glastonbury in recent months. Her musical odyssey has also taken her to eclectic destinations such as Arkansas, Mexico City, Paris, Amsterdam, Dublin, and London throughout the summer, leaving an indelible mark on fans worldwide.
In March, Lana Del Rey unveiled her ninth studio opus, “Did You Know That There’s a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd.,” a release that has been met with widespread critical acclaim. In a riveting review, Variety’s Chris Willman extolled the album, noting that there isn’t a single uninteresting moment within, whether she’s crafting her trademark memorable, bold declarations or guiding her devoted fanbase through enigmatic and thought-provoking musical labyrinths.
Tickets for this extraordinary journey will become available on August 25th at 10 a.m. local time, and can be secured through livenation.com. Below, you’ll find the full itinerary, comprising cities, dates, and venues:
- September 14 – Franklin, Tenn. at FirstBank Amphitheater
- September 17 – Austin, Texas at Germania Insurance Amphitheater
- September 19 – Dallas, Texas at Dos Equis Pavilion
- September 21 – Huntsville, Ala. at Orion Amphitheater
- September 23 – West Palm Beach, Fla. at iTHINK Financial Amphitheatre
- September 25 – Tampa, Fla. at MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre
- September 27 – Brandon, Miss. at Brandon Amphitheater
- September 29 – Charlotte, N.C. at PNC Music Pavilion
- October 3 – Pittsburgh, Penn. at The Pavilion at Star Lake
- October 5 – Charleston, W.Va. at the Charleston Coliseum
Prepare to be captivated by Lana Del Rey’s enchanting melodies as she embarks on this mesmerizing tour of the United States.