Let This Mom’s Heartbreaking Post Serve As WARNING To All Parents To STOP Letting People Kiss Their Babies

People will do anything to protect their newborn baby, like constantly washing their hands, keeping the baby away from strangers, and make it is fed and nourished.

However, sometimes even an innocent meeting with a friend or a family member can end up with a traumatic episode or illness.
Lucy Kendall is the mom that shared her horrifying story about her son Oliver on her Facebook profile, and it shows just how quickly and unknowingly things can go wrong for your baby.
It all started when her son stopped drinking milk and started getting a very high fever. She rushed Oliver to the hospital, and he ended up contracting neonatal herpes-appar. Yikes.

People started sharing their own stories on the social media, and some of them are truly heartbreaking.

Lucy says that Oliver luckily made a full recovery and is now back home. Others, however, have not been as fortunate.
The lesson we learn from this? It’s important to respect the parents when they ask you to not touch, kiss or hug their child, because you never know what kind of virus or bacteria you are carrying.